Associate Director of Residential Community
Pres House is seeking a dynamic individual to join our staff team as our Associate Director of Residential Community (ADRC). This person will provide strategic leadership for, and primary management of, the residential programs at Pres House Apartments with the goal of:
- Offering residents an experience of gracious welcome and connection
- Inviting residents to reflect on their values, and identify and use their gifts
- Improving the capacity of residents to interact with people different from them
- Inviting residents to cultivate wellness in community
This will be accomplished by:
- Developing, promoting, planning, and evaluating the community and scholarship programs at Pres House Apartments;
- Interacting proactively with residents to extend warm and gracious welcome;
- Building supportive interpersonal rapport.
This position requires a person with experience and enthusiasm for working with college-aged young adults, willing to take initiative and work independently on program planning, and who can work collaboratively to contribute to achieving mission outcomes. Preference will be given to persons with strong cross cultural competencies and who are committed to inclusive practices. Bachelor’s degree and at 3-5 years of relevant experience required. Masters degree preferred. This is a full-time, in-person position (not expected to live on-site).
Pres House provides competitive salary and benefits in a positive and dynamic working environment. Madison, Wisconsin is routinely named one of the best places to live in the U.S.
Read the full position description, desired qualities and experience, and list of benefits here.
Review of applications will begin March 1st and continue until the position is filled. To apply please upload your resume and cover letter using the form on this page. Thank you for your interest!
Pres House, and Pres House Apartments, exist to promote the spiritual, emotional, and intellectual growth of UW-Madison students and residents. Pres House is committed to providing a welcoming and supportive environment for individuals of all backgrounds including diverse religious traditions (or none), socio-economic status, racial-ethnic identities, political affiliations, gender identities, sexual orientations, and more.