Current job openings at Pres House Campus Church, PH Apartments, and Candid Wellness. Positions change throughout the year, so please check back regularly for updates.
Associate Director of Campus Ministry
The Associate Director of Campus Ministry (ADCM) will provide spiritual leadership and program support at Pres House under the supervision of the Pres House Pastor. The ADCM will work with the staff and student leaders at Pres House to create and implement activities, events, and opportunities engaging community members, as well as the campus at-large. The focus of this work will be on outreach and engaging new students with the Pres House Campus Church community. Pres House is committed to serving under-represented students (such as students of color, LGBTQ students, first generation students, etc.) and seeks a person in this role who is equipped to serve these students well.
We are looking for someone to join our team that has experience and enthusiasm for working with young adults in the university setting, is willing to take initiative and work independently on program planning, and who can work collaboratively to contribute to achieving the following mission outcomes:
- Help students develop a deeper and more mature faith
- Offer students an experience of gracious welcome and connection
- Invite, identify, and share student gifts in, and outside, of Pres House
- Improve the capacity for students to interact with people different from themselves
- Help students cultivate wellness in community
Pres House provides competitive salary and benefits in a positive and dynamic working environment. Pres House has been recognized nationally as a particularly innovative and effective campus ministry. Madison, Wisconsin is routinely named one of the best places to live in the U.S.
Click here for full position description, desired qualities and experience, and list of benefits.
Review of applications will begin March 1st and continue until the position is filled. To apply, please upload your resume and cover letter using the form below. Thank you for your interest!
About Pres House
Pres House seeks to be a spiritual home at the heart of the University of Wisconsin-Madison campus. In keeping with the teachings of Jesus Christ and the Christian tradition of hospitality, Pres House is dedicated to providing a religious center and purposeful student housing to promote the spiritual, emotional, and intellectual growth of residents and members of the campus community. Pres House is a ministry of the Presbyterian Church, U.S.A. and welcomes individuals of every perspective and background.
Pres House is an open and affirming community where the full diversity of God’s people are welcome. Members of our community are from various backgrounds and perspectives including diverse religious traditions (or none), socio-economic status, racial-ethnic identity, political affiliation, gender identity, sexual orientation, and more.
Pres House has four primary communities:
- Pres House Campus Church – a worshipping community primarily serving undergraduate students, graduate students, and young professionals. Founded in 1907, current iteration established in 2004.
- Pres House Apartments – an apartment community serving students and other residents with purposeful living in the heart of the UW Madison campus. Established in 2007.
- GatherX – a community serving young professionals ages 23-30 in the downtown Madison area. Incubated by Pres House with its own advisory board and intent to spin-off as independent organization. Established in 2017.
- Candid – a wellness program serving students at UW Madison that fosters connections, activities, and conversations that are relevant, relatable, and raw. Established in 2020.