Worship Service and Upcoming Events!
Spring semester is just about to begin! Join us for Worship and Dinner this Sunday, 4:30 PM.
There is a lot fantastic stuff happening at Pres House this upcoming semester. Take a look, put some things on your calendar, and get connected!
Sunday @ 4:30pm, followed by (free) dinner in Lower Hall
Ash Wednesday, February 10th
Grad Student Coffee Tours
We will now be meeting on Tuesdays at 8:30am.
Next location for Grad Student coffee tours on 1/26 –Michelangelos on State St.
Mondays, 7-8:30pm “Sabbath as a Student”
Thursdays, 7:30-9pm “Faith & Contemporary Issues”
Grad Students: Wednesdays, 7-8:30pm
Young Professionals: Wednesdays 7-8:30pm
Grad Student Coffee Tours: Tuesdays 8:30am
Family Meals in Lower Hall: 1/26, 3/17, 4/20, 5/10
Pres House Young Professionals monthly potluck: 2/19, 3/18, 4/15, 5/13
Spring Weekend Retreat:
Study Lounge: Use our space to study! Open 9am-5pm M-F
Undergrad Study Lounge Tuesdays 6-9pm
Open Mic Night: Friday 4/29
Economic Justice Dinner & Discussion 2/2, 7:30-9:30pm
Race & Faith: Dinner and Panel Discussion; February 9th, 6-8pm
Post-Grad Priorities (dinner & discussion), 7-8:30pm, 3/2, 4/6
Join the Pres House Council! Applications due March 18th
Grace Food Pantry: 2/13, 3/12, 4/9, 9am-12pm
Worship Band: Rehearsal Thursdays 6:30-8:30pm. Email Music Director Natalie: email@example.com
- Hope Endures – A Reflection from BWAP Louisiana 0 Comments
- Hope is Named – A Reflection from BWAP Louisiana 0 Comments
- Hope is Tested – A reflection from BWAP Louisiana 0 Comments
- Hope is Born in Louisiana 0 Comments
- Bring Back the Basement – 3 Year Anniversary 0 Comments
- Two+: Christian Community 0 Comments
- In the Heart of Campus – Drone video 0 Comments
- Letters from Prison 0 Comments
- 10 Pieces of Alumni Advice for Madison Students 0 Comments
- What if I Fail? 1 Comment
- What Romans 16 has to do with Ferguson, MO – Listening to the Voices of the Stranger 5 Comments
- “Let Us Walk Together” – A Word of Comfort After the Election From Your Asian American, Female Pastor 5 Comments
- A Lament for Ferguson 2 Comments
- “Shut Up & Speak Up” – A Call to Action After the Election From Your White, Male Pastor 2 Comments
- Free to put down our guns 2 Comments
- Lessons from A Charlie Brown Christmas 1 Comment
- Tell it like it is – Ash Wednesday and Lent 1 Comment
- Looking for Summer Student Staff 1 Comment
- Young Adult Volunteer – Hannah in Zambia! 1 Comment
- A Pastoral Letter on Recent Events 1 Comment
- […] Donate […]... Bring Back the Basement - 3 Year Anniversary - Pres House on Donate
- Awesome piece Erik! Loved it!... Mrs Leinss on Growing Away,...
- […] Pres House Fall Retr... 10 Pieces of Alumni Advice for Madison Students - Pres House on Pres House Fall...
- First of all, this is an amazi... Alicia Powers on What if I Fail?
- Right on! Thanks for writing ... Linda Elsdon on Free to put down...
- Well said Mark!... Ron Elsdon on Free to put down...
- […] will even be angry. ... What Romans 16 has to do with Ferguson, MO - Listening to the Voices of the Stranger - Pres House on A Pastoral Letter...
- Thank you, Mark. I so thoroug... Arlene Reed on “Shut Up...
- Thank you for your words of wi... Arlene Reed on “Let Us Walk...
- Thank you!... Linda Elsdon on “Let Us Walk...