Join other women in solidarity for a night of worship and praise!
- Water Color word
- Love thy Neighbor station
- Writing letters of faith & more!
Stories of Forgiveness & Reconciliation: A Storytelling Workshop w/ Rita Mae Reese
Wednesday, April 19 from 7-8:30pm, with a simple supper beforehand at 6:30pm.
Brought to you by Saint Francis House Episcopal Student Center, Pres House, and His House.
Please join us for a brief service to open the time of Lent, a season of fasting and prayer.
Featuring the Netflix documentary, 13th. Watch and dine as scholars, activists and politicians analyze the criminalization of African Americans and the U.S. prison boom.
Pres House Young Professionals Potlucks – Fridays, 6:00 PM
We gather monthly in people’s homes to share food and company.
- Friday, February 10 – Becky & Bonnie’s place (75 Craig Avenue, Madison, WI)
- Friday, March 24th – Mary & Kirsten’s place (18 s bedford st apt 416, Madison, WI) *hippie themed*
- Friday, April 21st – Joel Bodilly’s (2022 Monroe St, Madison, WI)
Check out Facebook for the latest happenings at Pres House!