Race and Faith Discussion, Spring Retreat, and More!
RACE & FAITH PANEL – LISTEN ONLINE!
Over 250 people gathered last week to listen, talk, and break bread together. It was an important evening. If you missed it, want to hear it again, or would like to share it with someone, you can access the panel discussion on our website.
RACE & FAITH DISCUSSION GROUP
Six-week discussion based on Jim Wallis’ book, America’s Original Sin: Racism, White Privilege, and the Bridge to a New America. Group will meet Thursday evenings 7:30-9pm at March 3rd-April 14th (skipping March 24th for spring break). Contact Pastor Erica (email@example.com) to join this group by February 29th.
SPRING RETREAT – MARCH 5-6TH
Join old and new friends on the spring weekend retreat! This is a low-key time away to rest, play, and rejuvenate. Spend time outside, play games, and connect with others. Deadline to sign up is February 26th. Register online here!
When: Saturday March 5th-Sunday March 6th
Where: Pres House community member Andrea Lyke’s family cabin in Wautoma, WI (2 hours north of Madison)
Cost: $12 per person (scholarships available)
Purpose: Rest, play, rejuvenation, connecting to community
PRES HOUSE LEADERSHIP COUNCIL – APPLICATIONS AVAILABLE
The Pres House Council is an opportunity for you to grow in leadership skills and serve the community. Council members also have the opportunity to serve on the Board of Directors at Pres House. Check out our website and download an application. Interested in learning more? Contact Pastor Erica (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- In His Own Image – A Poem 0 Comments
- Hope Endures – A Reflection from BWAP Louisiana 0 Comments
- Hope is Named – A Reflection from BWAP Louisiana 0 Comments
- Hope is Tested – A reflection from BWAP Louisiana 0 Comments
- Hope is Born in Louisiana 0 Comments
- Bring Back the Basement – 3 Year Anniversary 0 Comments
- Two+: Christian Community 0 Comments
- In the Heart of Campus – Drone video 0 Comments
- Letters from Prison 0 Comments
- 10 Pieces of Alumni Advice for Madison Students 0 Comments
- What Romans 16 has to do with Ferguson, MO – Listening to the Voices of the Stranger 5 Comments
- “Let Us Walk Together” – A Word of Comfort After the Election From Your Asian American, Female Pastor 5 Comments
- A Lament for Ferguson 2 Comments
- “Shut Up & Speak Up” – A Call to Action After the Election From Your White, Male Pastor 2 Comments
- Free to put down our guns 2 Comments
- Lessons from A Charlie Brown Christmas 1 Comment
- Tell it like it is – Ash Wednesday and Lent 1 Comment
- Looking for Summer Student Staff 1 Comment
- Young Adult Volunteer – Hannah in Zambia! 1 Comment
- A Pastoral Letter on Recent Events 1 Comment
- […] Donate […]... Bring Back the Basement - 3 Year Anniversary - Pres House on Donate
- Awesome piece Erik! Loved it!... Mrs Leinss on Growing Away,...
- […] Pres House Fall Retr... 10 Pieces of Alumni Advice for Madison Students - Pres House on Pres House Fall...
- First of all, this is an amazi... Alicia Powers on What if I Fail?
- Right on! Thanks for writing ... Linda Elsdon on Free to put down...
- Well said Mark!... Ron Elsdon on Free to put down...
- […] will even be angry. ... What Romans 16 has to do with Ferguson, MO - Listening to the Voices of the Stranger - Pres House on A Pastoral Letter...
- Thank you, Mark. I so thoroug... Arlene Reed on “Shut Up...
- Thank you for your words of wi... Arlene Reed on “Let Us Walk...
- Thank you!... Linda Elsdon on “Let Us Walk...