Looking for Summer Student Staff
Pres House (www.preshouse.org) seeks to be a spiritual home at the heart of the University of Wisconsin – Madison campus. In keeping with the teachings of Jesus Christ and the Christian tradition of hospitality, Pres House is dedicated to providing a religious center and high quality student housing to promote the spiritual, emotional, and intellectual growth of residents and members of the campus community. Pres House is a ministry of the Presbyterian Church, U.S.A. and welcomes individuals of every perspective and background.
Responsibilities of the Position
Staffing Events. Responsibilities include but are not limited to: Opening the building, supervising the event, ensuring that the building is clean after the event, locking the building properly, including ensuring that all lights are turned off before leaving the building. Completing any tasks left by the Office Manager. Student Staff are expected to dress appropriately for the event they are staffing and expected to be respectful to the guests, as well as, the reputation of Pres House.
Maintain the Landscaping. Landscape weeding is expected to be done a minimum of once a week, and watering a minimum of every other day in the summer
Assist Office Manager
Assist Office Manager with miscellaneous tasks. Such as brochure folding, assembling of packets, organizing, etc.
Time Sheets. Student Staff are expected to keep a log of the dates, times, and task each week to be submitted to the Office Manager for payroll.
Hours: 10 hours a week, approximately. Schedule can be arranged at time of hiring and can be flexible with days and times.
Compensation: $10.00 per hour to be paid bi-weekly
If you are interested in applying for this position, please contact Mynda at 257-1030, firstname.lastname@example.org or stop into the office at Pres House.
- Hope Is Born 0 Comments
- In His Own Image – A Poem 0 Comments
- Hope Endures – A Reflection from BWAP Louisiana 0 Comments
- Hope is Named – A Reflection from BWAP Louisiana 0 Comments
- Hope is Tested – A reflection from BWAP Louisiana 0 Comments
- Hope is Born in Louisiana 0 Comments
- Bring Back the Basement – 3 Year Anniversary 0 Comments
- Two+: Christian Community 0 Comments
- In the Heart of Campus – Drone video 0 Comments
- Letters from Prison 0 Comments
- What Romans 16 has to do with Ferguson, MO – Listening to the Voices of the Stranger 5 Comments
- “Let Us Walk Together” – A Word of Comfort After the Election From Your Asian American, Female Pastor 5 Comments
- A Lament for Ferguson 2 Comments
- “Shut Up & Speak Up” – A Call to Action After the Election From Your White, Male Pastor 2 Comments
- Free to put down our guns 2 Comments
- Lessons from A Charlie Brown Christmas 1 Comment
- Tell it like it is – Ash Wednesday and Lent 1 Comment
- Looking for Summer Student Staff 1 Comment
- Young Adult Volunteer – Hannah in Zambia! 1 Comment
- A Pastoral Letter on Recent Events 1 Comment
- […] Donate […]... Bring Back the Basement - 3 Year Anniversary - Pres House on Donate
- Awesome piece Erik! Loved it!... Mrs Leinss on Growing Away,...
- […] Pres House Fall Retr... 10 Pieces of Alumni Advice for Madison Students - Pres House on Pres House Fall...
- First of all, this is an amazi... Alicia Powers on What if I Fail?
- Right on! Thanks for writing ... Linda Elsdon on Free to put down...
- Well said Mark!... Ron Elsdon on Free to put down...
- […] will even be angry. ... What Romans 16 has to do with Ferguson, MO - Listening to the Voices of the Stranger - Pres House on A Pastoral Letter...
- Thank you, Mark. I so thoroug... Arlene Reed on “Shut Up...
- Thank you for your words of wi... Arlene Reed on “Let Us Walk...
- Thank you!... Linda Elsdon on “Let Us Walk...