Finals Study Lounge
Finals Study Lounge
Every semester Pres House hosts study space for students. We invite you to study here. We will have coffee, tea, cocoa, snacks, free wi-fi, and festive activities for study breaks.
Wednesday, 12/16 9am-10pm
Thursday, 12/17 9am-10pm, Free Finals Lunch 12pm
Friday, 12/18 9am-10pm
Saturday, 12/19 9am-10pm
Sunday, 12/20 9am-10pm, Worship & dinner 4:30
Monday, 12/21 9am-5pm
Tuesday, 12/22 9am-5pm
Take a break from studying to walk the labyrinth in the Chapel. This is an ancient spiritual practice that is meditative and centering.
Free Finals Lunch Thursday 12/17 @ 12pm
Take a study break and join friends at Pres House ( in Lower Hall) on Thursday, 12/17 for a free light lunch! Noon-1:30pm. Invite friends! All are welcome! Invite friends and RSVP (so we know how much food to make) here.
Final Sunday Worship of 2015: Sunday, 12/20 @ 4:30pm
Join us for the last Sunday worship service and dinner of 2015 and celebrate the fourth Sunday in Advent. (Pres House will be closed Sunday 12/27 and 1/3. We will return for worship on 1/10/16).
- In His Own Image – A Poem 0 Comments
- Hope Endures – A Reflection from BWAP Louisiana 0 Comments
- Hope is Named – A Reflection from BWAP Louisiana 0 Comments
- Hope is Tested – A reflection from BWAP Louisiana 0 Comments
- Hope is Born in Louisiana 0 Comments
- Bring Back the Basement – 3 Year Anniversary 0 Comments
- Two+: Christian Community 0 Comments
- In the Heart of Campus – Drone video 0 Comments
- Letters from Prison 0 Comments
- 10 Pieces of Alumni Advice for Madison Students 0 Comments
- What Romans 16 has to do with Ferguson, MO – Listening to the Voices of the Stranger 5 Comments
- “Let Us Walk Together” – A Word of Comfort After the Election From Your Asian American, Female Pastor 5 Comments
- A Lament for Ferguson 2 Comments
- “Shut Up & Speak Up” – A Call to Action After the Election From Your White, Male Pastor 2 Comments
- Free to put down our guns 2 Comments
- Lessons from A Charlie Brown Christmas 1 Comment
- Tell it like it is – Ash Wednesday and Lent 1 Comment
- Looking for Summer Student Staff 1 Comment
- Young Adult Volunteer – Hannah in Zambia! 1 Comment
- A Pastoral Letter on Recent Events 1 Comment
- […] Donate […]... Bring Back the Basement - 3 Year Anniversary - Pres House on Donate
- Awesome piece Erik! Loved it!... Mrs Leinss on Growing Away,...
- […] Pres House Fall Retr... 10 Pieces of Alumni Advice for Madison Students - Pres House on Pres House Fall...
- First of all, this is an amazi... Alicia Powers on What if I Fail?
- Right on! Thanks for writing ... Linda Elsdon on Free to put down...
- Well said Mark!... Ron Elsdon on Free to put down...
- […] will even be angry. ... What Romans 16 has to do with Ferguson, MO - Listening to the Voices of the Stranger - Pres House on A Pastoral Letter...
- Thank you, Mark. I so thoroug... Arlene Reed on “Shut Up...
- Thank you for your words of wi... Arlene Reed on “Let Us Walk...
- Thank you!... Linda Elsdon on “Let Us Walk...