Family Dinner Tonight!
FAMILY DINNER & FOOD DRIVE – TONIGHT, 6:00 PM
Come join us for our monthly family dinner and bring something for the food pantry at Goodman Community Center. Go to the Facebook event page to sign up and for more information. Bring a friend!
OPEN MIC NIGHT – APRIL 29TH, 7PM
Share your talents and come appreciate others! Songs, poetry, comedic interlude, whatever you want to bring to the mic. To sign up or for more information, contact Brad Sheffer.
GRADUATING THIS SPRING? LET US KNOW!
Please let us know if you will be graduating from UW Madison this spring. We will celebrate all graduating students at our Sunday Worship service on May 8th. E-mail Pastor Erica.
PRES HOUSE SURVEY
The community and activity at Pres House is shaped by the students and young professionals who participate – in other words you! And we want your feedback. Please take 10-15 minutes to fill out this online survey about your experience with Pres House. Thanks!
- Hope Endures – A Reflection from BWAP Louisiana 0 Comments
- Hope is Named – A Reflection from BWAP Louisiana 0 Comments
- Hope is Tested – A reflection from BWAP Louisiana 0 Comments
- Hope is Born in Louisiana 0 Comments
- Bring Back the Basement – 3 Year Anniversary 0 Comments
- Two+: Christian Community 0 Comments
- In the Heart of Campus – Drone video 0 Comments
- Letters from Prison 0 Comments
- 10 Pieces of Alumni Advice for Madison Students 0 Comments
- What if I Fail? 1 Comment
- What Romans 16 has to do with Ferguson, MO – Listening to the Voices of the Stranger 5 Comments
- “Let Us Walk Together” – A Word of Comfort After the Election From Your Asian American, Female Pastor 5 Comments
- A Lament for Ferguson 2 Comments
- “Shut Up & Speak Up” – A Call to Action After the Election From Your White, Male Pastor 2 Comments
- Free to put down our guns 2 Comments
- Lessons from A Charlie Brown Christmas 1 Comment
- Tell it like it is – Ash Wednesday and Lent 1 Comment
- Looking for Summer Student Staff 1 Comment
- Young Adult Volunteer – Hannah in Zambia! 1 Comment
- A Pastoral Letter on Recent Events 1 Comment
- […] Donate […]... Bring Back the Basement - 3 Year Anniversary - Pres House on Donate
- Awesome piece Erik! Loved it!... Mrs Leinss on Growing Away,...
- […] Pres House Fall Retr... 10 Pieces of Alumni Advice for Madison Students - Pres House on Pres House Fall...
- First of all, this is an amazi... Alicia Powers on What if I Fail?
- Right on! Thanks for writing ... Linda Elsdon on Free to put down...
- Well said Mark!... Ron Elsdon on Free to put down...
- […] will even be angry. ... What Romans 16 has to do with Ferguson, MO - Listening to the Voices of the Stranger - Pres House on A Pastoral Letter...
- Thank you, Mark. I so thoroug... Arlene Reed on “Shut Up...
- Thank you for your words of wi... Arlene Reed on “Let Us Walk...
- Thank you!... Linda Elsdon on “Let Us Walk...