Trips & Retreats
Our annual, overnight Fall Retreat will have to take a pause in 2020 due to COVID. We are planning a daylong, outdoor retreat in October. Stay tuned for details!
Break With A Purpose
Due to COVID, it is unlikely that we will be traveling in January 2021 for our annual Break With A Purpose Trip. We will be seeking more local opportunities to learn and serve. Stay tuned!
Past Pres House trips include:
- Hurricane Relief Work (Panama City, FL)
- Immigration & Housing (San, Antonio, TX)
- Flood Relief Work (Louisiana)
- Faith, Service & Justice (Center for Faith & Service, Chicago)
- Hurricane Sandy Relief Work (New York City)
- An Alabama Experience: 1963-2013 (Selma, Montgomery, Birmingham)
- Tornado Relief Work (Joplin, Missouri)
- Washington D.C. (Exploring poverty issues, visits to Sojourners, PCUSA Office of Public Witness, construction)
- Pine Ridge Reservation, South Dakota (Volunteering with Re-Member)
- Chavies, Kentucky (Volunteering with Appalachia Service Project)
- Heifer Ranch (Arkansas)