A Reflection from BWAP Louisiana by Mary Murphy Hope is Named. As I reflected upon this phrase, I pulled out my sketchbook to help me express my thoughts. I resulted in the displayed drawing. I reflected on the stories I heard throughout my trip to Denham Springs, LA and I ended up with three elements […]
Hope is Tested – A reflection from BWAP Louisiana by Steven Martell When I think of the phrase “Hope being tested”, I tend to think of the word “Faith”, so when I was asked to speak about a time that hope was tested, I knew I wanted to share a brief story of faith in […]
Hope is Born in Louisiana – A reflection from BWAP 2018 by Taya Briggs As some of you know, twelve students and young professionals from Pres House went to Denham Springs, Louisiana over winter break to provide relief to flood victims. While the damage happened a year and a half ago, the community has all […]
Almost exactly three years ago we took back the basement at Pres House from a Subway restaurant that had been renting the space for a number of years. While the income from Subway was necessary to cover costs associated with our 2007 renovation of the Pres House Chapel, we were glad to reclaim the space […]
This is a cool drone video showing just how central Pres House is on the UW-Madison campus. Steps away from Bascom Hall, Memorial Union, the Terrace, and State St. Pres House Apartments: Campus’s Best Location from Pres House on Vimeo.
- Hope Is Born 0 Comments
- In His Own Image – A Poem 0 Comments
- Hope Endures – A Reflection from BWAP Louisiana 0 Comments
- Hope is Named – A Reflection from BWAP Louisiana 0 Comments
- Hope is Tested – A reflection from BWAP Louisiana 0 Comments
- Hope is Born in Louisiana 0 Comments
- Bring Back the Basement – 3 Year Anniversary 0 Comments
- Two+: Christian Community 0 Comments
- In the Heart of Campus – Drone video 0 Comments
- Letters from Prison 0 Comments
- What Romans 16 has to do with Ferguson, MO – Listening to the Voices of the Stranger 5 Comments
- “Let Us Walk Together” – A Word of Comfort After the Election From Your Asian American, Female Pastor 5 Comments
- A Lament for Ferguson 2 Comments
- “Shut Up & Speak Up” – A Call to Action After the Election From Your White, Male Pastor 2 Comments
- Free to put down our guns 2 Comments
- Lessons from A Charlie Brown Christmas 1 Comment
- Tell it like it is – Ash Wednesday and Lent 1 Comment
- Looking for Summer Student Staff 1 Comment
- Young Adult Volunteer – Hannah in Zambia! 1 Comment
- A Pastoral Letter on Recent Events 1 Comment
- […] Donate […]... Bring Back the Basement - 3 Year Anniversary - Pres House on Donate
- Awesome piece Erik! Loved it!... Mrs Leinss on Growing Away,...
- […] Pres House Fall Retr... 10 Pieces of Alumni Advice for Madison Students - Pres House on Pres House Fall...
- First of all, this is an amazi... Alicia Powers on What if I Fail?
- Right on! Thanks for writing ... Linda Elsdon on Free to put down...
- Well said Mark!... Ron Elsdon on Free to put down...
- […] will even be angry. ... What Romans 16 has to do with Ferguson, MO - Listening to the Voices of the Stranger - Pres House on A Pastoral Letter...
- Thank you, Mark. I so thoroug... Arlene Reed on “Shut Up...
- Thank you for your words of wi... Arlene Reed on “Let Us Walk...
- Thank you!... Linda Elsdon on “Let Us Walk...