Ash Wednesday Service Tonight!
ASH WEDNESDAY SERVICE – 7PM AT ST. FRANCIS HOUSE
Pres House is joining our friends at Lutheran Campus Center and St. Francis Episcopal Center to mark Ash Wednesday together this evening. Join us for the following:
Interested in helping lead some parts for the Taize style music? Head over to St. Francis House at 6:30pm to practice the music.
The lounge is open M-F, 9am-5pm, and extended evening hours Tuesdays 6-9pm! Snacks, coffee & tea, crafts, and quiet space. Make Pres House your study spot this semester!
BLESSING BAGS FOR HOMELESS
Ever wonder what to do or say when someone asks you for change on State Street? Our friends at First Presbyterian Church in Cambria, WI packed blessing bags and blankets for students on campus to hand out to people they meet on the street who could use a little “pick-me-up.” Everyone is invited to take some bags and/or blankets to hand out as you walk State Street or elsewhere around Madison. You can pick them up in Pridham Lounge or Lower Hall anytime during the week. Let’s share God’s love with our neighbors!
PRES HOUSE MUSIC TEAM
Get involved with the music team this semester! All instruments and vocalists are welcome. Rehearsals are Thursday at 6:30pm. Contact Natalie to get involved: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In His Own Image – A Poem 0 Comments
- Hope Endures – A Reflection from BWAP Louisiana 0 Comments
- Hope is Named – A Reflection from BWAP Louisiana 0 Comments
- Hope is Tested – A reflection from BWAP Louisiana 0 Comments
- Hope is Born in Louisiana 0 Comments
- Bring Back the Basement – 3 Year Anniversary 0 Comments
- Two+: Christian Community 0 Comments
- In the Heart of Campus – Drone video 0 Comments
- Letters from Prison 0 Comments
- 10 Pieces of Alumni Advice for Madison Students 0 Comments
- What Romans 16 has to do with Ferguson, MO – Listening to the Voices of the Stranger 5 Comments
- “Let Us Walk Together” – A Word of Comfort After the Election From Your Asian American, Female Pastor 5 Comments
- A Lament for Ferguson 2 Comments
- “Shut Up & Speak Up” – A Call to Action After the Election From Your White, Male Pastor 2 Comments
- Free to put down our guns 2 Comments
- Lessons from A Charlie Brown Christmas 1 Comment
- Tell it like it is – Ash Wednesday and Lent 1 Comment
- Looking for Summer Student Staff 1 Comment
- Young Adult Volunteer – Hannah in Zambia! 1 Comment
- A Pastoral Letter on Recent Events 1 Comment
- […] Donate […]... Bring Back the Basement - 3 Year Anniversary - Pres House on Donate
- Awesome piece Erik! Loved it!... Mrs Leinss on Growing Away,...
- […] Pres House Fall Retr... 10 Pieces of Alumni Advice for Madison Students - Pres House on Pres House Fall...
- First of all, this is an amazi... Alicia Powers on What if I Fail?
- Right on! Thanks for writing ... Linda Elsdon on Free to put down...
- Well said Mark!... Ron Elsdon on Free to put down...
- […] will even be angry. ... What Romans 16 has to do with Ferguson, MO - Listening to the Voices of the Stranger - Pres House on A Pastoral Letter...
- Thank you, Mark. I so thoroug... Arlene Reed on “Shut Up...
- Thank you for your words of wi... Arlene Reed on “Let Us Walk...
- Thank you!... Linda Elsdon on “Let Us Walk...